Estimated value is Dell’s estimate of product value based on industry data, including the prices at which third-party retailers have offered or valued the same or comparable products, in its most recent survey of major online and/or off-line retailers. Third-party retailer data may not be based on actual sales.
Offer details: Offers subject to change, not combinable with all other offers, while supplies last. Dell may impose a purchase quantity limit (for example, 5 units per order). Taxes, shipping, and other fees apply. Free shipping offer valid only in Continental U.S. (excludes Alaska and P.O. Box addresses). Offer not valid for Resellers. Dell reserves the right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors.
PayPal: Subscription products are not eligible for Pay in 4
Trademarks: Dell Technologies, Dell and other trademarks are trademarks of Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. Microsoft and Windows are US registered of Microsoft Corporation. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Intel Evo, Intel Optane, Iris, Itanium, MAX, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, Thunderbolt and the Thunderbolt logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. AMD, and the AMD Arrow logo, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. The NVIDIA logo, GeForce, GeForce RTX, GeForce RTX Super, GeForce GTX, GeForce GTX Super, GRID, SHIELD, Battery Boost, Reflex, DLSS, CUDA, FXAA, GameStream, G-SYNC, G-SYNC Ultimate, NVLINK, ShadowPlay, SLI, TXAA, PhysX, GeForce Experience, GeForce NOW, Maxwell, Pascal and Turing are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. Other trademarks may be trademarks of their respective owners.
*Rewards 3% excludes taxes and shipping. Rewards expire on the 15th day of the fourth month following the month in which they were earned. The total amount of Rewards Points that can be earned each Dell fiscal quarter shall not exceed 200,000. (The Dell fiscal calendar begins in February.) Outlet purchases do not qualify for rewards. Expedited Delivery not available on certain monitors, batteries and adapters and is available in Continental (except Alaska) U.S. only. Other exceptions and restrictions apply. Not valid for resellers and/or online auctions. Offers and rewards subject to change without notice, not combinable with all other offers. See full program terms at www.Dell.com/rewards.
^Dell Business Credit (DBC): Offered to business customers by WebBank, who determines qualifications for and terms of credit. Taxes, shipping and other charges are extra and vary. The Total Minimum Payment Due is the greater of either $20 or 3% of the New Balance shown on the statement rounded up to the next dollar, plus all past due amounts. Dell and the Dell logo are trademarks of Dell Inc. In addition, Dell Rewards Members who open a new Dell Business Credit (DBC) account on or after 7/28/2023 receive 5,000 Dell Rewards Points as a bonus. These 5,000 bonus rewards points are typically issued within 30 business days of the DBC open date.
1. Returns The 30-day return period is calculated from invoice date. Exceptions to Dell’s standard return policy still apply, and certain products are not eligible for return at any time. See dell.com/returnpolicy.
2. Expedited Delivery: Expedited Delivery not available on certain TVs, monitors, batteries and adapters, and is available in Continental (except Alaska) U.S. only. Other exceptions apply. Not valid for resellers and/or online auctions. Offers subject to change, not combinable with all other offers. See Dell.com/rewardsfaq.
3. Onsite Service After Remote Diagnosis and Other Important Information: *On-site Service or Advanced Exchange Service after remote diagnosis: (a) On-site Service after remote diagnosis is determined by the online or phone technician, and may involve customer access to the inside of the system and multiple extended sessions. If the issue is covered by the Limited Hardware Warranty and cannot be resolved remotely, the technician and/or replacement part will be dispatched, usually in 1 or 2 business days, following the completion of the remote diagnosis. The customer must return the original hardware to Dell according to the rules specified. On-site service is provided by Dell Marketing L.P; Availability varies. Other conditions apply. (b) Advanced Exchange Service replaces hardware after remote diagnosis. The customer must return the original hardware to Dell according to the rules specified. Advanced Exchange Service is subject to country availability. (c) For complete details about On-site Service or Advanced Exchange Service, see dell.com/servicecontracts
4. Accidental Damage-Additional Information: Accidental Damage Service excludes theft, loss, and damage due to fire, flood or other acts of nature, or intentional damage. Customer may be required to return damaged unit to Dell. Limit of 1 qualified incident per contract year. For more information, consumers visit Accidental Damage Service Contract (Consumer) or commercial customers visit Accidental Damage Service Contract (Commercial).
5. PowerScale optimizes your workloads with up to 186PB per cluster.5
Feel the flexibility of PowerScale. 9.5x more PB per cluster than Pure FlashBlade//S.5
5Based on Dell analysis, July 2023.
6. PowerStore intelligently automates with 5x better data density.6
PowerStore delivers 5x better data density than Pure FlashArray//X20.6
6Based on Dell internal analysis using publicly available specs in August 2023 comparing maximum effective capacity for PowerStore 1200 and FlashArray //X20. Assumes average 4:1 data reduction for PowerStore, 5:1 for Pure Storage. Actual results vary.
8. “Lowest price of the year” refers to prices practiced between January 1st, 2023 to date.
9. Receive Dell PROMO eGift Card sent via email within 20 days. Expires 90 days from issuance. Resellers excluded. TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY**
Promotional eGift Card Offer: Offer contingent upon purchase of eligible product. Promotional card not valid if eligible product is returned for a refund. If eligible product is returned for a refund after the card has been redeemed, the value of the redeemed card will be deducted from the refund amount. Promotional eGift Card ships separately from purchase and arrives within 20 days from ship date via email and carries a 90 day expiration (except where prohibited by law). Dell can only accept a limited number of Promo Cards per purchase and funds may not be consolidated with Prepaid or other Promo Cards. Multi-card payment can be requested by phone sales only. Terms and conditions apply. See Dell Promotional eGift Cards.